Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Heavenly Father

I would just like to say a quick prayer tonight and leave it at that.  I need to spend next hour with Bible study.

"Father, I pray tonight that you give me strength to walk in your path. I am so blessed to have you in my life and I pray that you will reach out and touch those that do not know you. Also, please be with wife as she tries to get use to "My New Faith", as she has not yet adapted to the fact that I live for you. Please, be with me in my studies tonight and let me understand the scriptures that I read and bring them to life Lord. I ask all this in your Holy name, Amen!"

I know that I have said I would be starting my story, but I have been so overwhelmed with all that is happening it has been hard. I have been doing a lot of Bible study. I do promise everyone that I will get it started this week. As for now, I am going to do my studies.

I have been thinking and praying a lot about this. Give me some opinions on what you think about me doing youth ministry. I think I would be great at ministering to young children and help them deal with or even understand that the devil can get the best people, but if you believe in Jesus you will be delivered from your wicked ways. I will be praying more about this. Leave comments and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment