Total Pageviews

Friday, April 29, 2011

Washed Away

Hello all,

I am going to start out by saying our God is an awesome God!!! Because of storms/tornadoes last night I was not able to write. I will keep it short tonight. I want to start off with prayer.

"Father, please be with those that were affected by the storms last night. Lead them, guide them, and let them know that you are there, Lord. Be with the families of the many Husbands, Wives, Mother, Daughter, Fathers, Sons, Friends, and Neighbors that have lost their lives in the storms this week. Also, please be with me and my family as I let my old life crumble and fade away and begin a new life of fighting for what is yours Lord; and to let people know what you have done for me and what you can do for them Lord. Give them salvation; bring them home to you Lord. In your name I pray, Amen."

I will begin back with my story tomorrow. There are a few announcements that I would like to make. Well, really just one right now....

... I will be getting Baptized Saturday night at 6pm at the Pellissippii campus of Faith Promise!!! I hope everyone that reads this can come and be a part of the celebration. Some people say, "Take your time.", "One step at a time." Well, I can say if you have accepted Christ as your Lord and Savior you can give it all up at once! I have been 7 days without a cigarette, alcohol, or, any drug. That my friends is how Jesus wanted it. Once you truly know him; you can be delivered from all at once. I am living proof.

So I challenge you, if you do not know Jesus, or if you do and you just have fallen backwards and need his hand to reach down to you and say "Here, I am here for you, come with me, be with me, walk before me." Then ask him to forgive you; ask him to give you the strength and power to live with him and to walk with him in your struggle. Let him be your pilot. Let him be your guide and let him lead you to a better place.

Cannot wait to start writing again tomorrow, or should I say today! Goodnight all and may God Bless you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment