Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The Fight

Wow, last night was amazing to me!!! Feels great to know that so many want to be there and help. For those who are or will be following me you may have though you knew me, but in all honesty I did not even know myself. I just want to say thanks to everyone!!!

My story begins today. Let us see this as a learning tool and a way that if I can get people to connect with me; you may know someone or you may even be in a situation themselves, that is why I am here. I am living proof that God is real. I want to help!!! In order for me to help you have to be willing to turn it all over to God!

1 comment:

  1. what an awesome testimony you have. For the first time in our marriage I feel so blessed and so happy to have you in my life. I am so excited to be with you on this Journey. I love you so much and so proud of you. God is soooooo amazing

    ReplyDelete