Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

When it all Began.

Born, Christopher Wayne Hulsey, August 16th, 1979; Nashvile, TN.  For the most part I will have to say everything started off fine. Raised by an alcoholic Father and a Mother that did her best. I moved to Knoxville when I was 7 yrs, old. The only reason for moving here is because my dad is a racist and did not want me to go to an inner-city school. So here I am. My parents split and announced divorce on Febuary 14th, 1990.

I only went to three schools before high school. I went to The Hermitage Elementary School, Lanier Elementary School, and Middlesettlements Elementary School(MES). My time at MES was long; 6 long yrs. I started in 3rd grade by 5th grade parents were divorced and I lived with my Grandmother and Mom.

Before the end of my 5th grade year my mom was remarried....

I would like to stop there for a reason. I think everyone can see where this is going. My mom did not choose this life; neither did I. She could not stand to be hit with another fist or chain or chair. She could not bare it anymore. I was proud of her for being strong and leaving. We were both scared. What she kept on doing to herself is what I did not want.
I am going to leave this post with a prayer tonight. "Lord, I come to you tonight and ask that you be with me and my family and any others that may be going through whatever struggles life has put in front of them. I want to thank you for spilling your blood for me on the cross and that you died for me Lord. So, I have given it all to you Lord and will speak and do as you have planned for me. The devil no longer has control of me and never will because now you are my saviour. You have released me from all my struggles. I just pray that you give me strength to do your will God. In your name I pray, Amen."


Oh yeah!!! I got a phone call today from  the church. I will be helping out somewhere in the area of Video Production or Audio Production. I will start training saturday!!! Man its awesome to be in the hands of Jesus.

Goodnight All and God Bless,
Chris Hulsey

No comments:

Post a Comment