Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Give me Life

Well, I have layed it all out and give it to God. I was baptized tonight in front of everyone. I am ready to be a spiritual warrior for God.

I want to thank all that have been keeping up with my blog. I also have another blog at http://www.mynewfaith.wwjd.tumblr.com/

I will soon have my own web page for everyone to follow and stay connected with Jesus with myself and everyone else to see. I just want to say this; it is awesome to be in the presence of God and I know he was in that church tonight. Today TRULY marks the meaning of "My New Life" and what lies ahead. So, again, thank you all and God Bless!

I am going to leave tonight with a prayer and tomorrow; well, get ready. Are you ready?

"Father I come to you tonight to ask that you be with me and my family. Especially myself, as I am like a newborn; I will need guidance and help along the way. I ask that you give me the strength to walk in your path and to lead others to know you Lord. I ask that you be with the victims of the recent storms; I ask that you also put your hand on them and let them know that you are real and that you will be back soon! I ask this in your holy name, Amen!"

Whew!!! What an awesome God we have. Get ready for what Tomorrow brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment